Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm Gonna Make You Love Me

Have you ever said,"I'm gonna make you love me"? I sure have. Well, over the years, I've lost many relationships. It seems I just can't get away with forcing love. Doesn't that make since? I mean, who wants to be forced to do do anything, especially when it comes to matters of the heart? From about 7th grade kids seems to pressure each other about the mating game. Actually, I remember being much happier before polarity took over,and I'm fighting the urge to merge even now!(HeHe) After all, these types of relationships are a surrender of my sovereignty. SO... my advice is to never force a human heart. "What's yours will come to you. What doesn't is not worth waiting for. Let it do the waiting." I heard those words from somewhere, and they seem to make sense, and offer comfort and guidance. Consider them well. I mean, you'll be a lot happier if you don't try the "I'm gonna make you love me
" routine, ya know? Get your own freakin' life, and then some cutie will find you cuz she wants a cool place to hang out. Money won't buy love, but it will a body to hang with you. Then you will have a chance to work on the "love" part. Be kind and respectful to all as much as you can stomach it. This will pay rich dividends later on. Enjoy life in the "now", since that is really all there is. In other words find something to enjoy every moment if possible, and don't wait fur nobody to help. Just take control of your own life and make it the way you want it to be. SO no more,"I'm gonna make you love me" bit OK? What? you still won't give up the notion to force? Well, all I can say is to prepare youself for touogh relationship times. Maybe you can get away with the "I'm gonna make you love me" for awhile, but trust me, you won't be able to keep it up in the long run(no pun intended). You gotta make a constant effort to avoid being identified as a certain body part located just behind the sex organ. Yeah I know it has an important function, but most people would rather not see one face to face(He,He,He) I'm glad there's some distance between me and you, or I might get hit! But you got the point anyway I hope. Oh yeah, remember there is always hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment